1. what’s the farthest you’ve ever driven in one trip?
i stupidly drove two and a half hours straight after work to make a bachelorette weekend in palm springs. (my shift starts at 7 pm and ends at 7:30 am.)
2. what are you very particular about when ordering in a restaurant?
there are four tapioca express franchises within a five mile radius of where i live, yet only one of them does the crispy tofu right.
3. which of your friendships goes back the furthest?
my navy fed account’s been there for me since 1998.
4. how do you feel about romantic comedy films, and what’s your favorite?
good rom-coms are like chocolate chip peanut butter cookies that give you wings. i can’t trust anyone who is allergic to their magic. you’ve got mail (1998) is my most quoted, so i’ll go with that.
5. how did you spend last new year’s eve, and how would you like to spend the next?
last nye, a coworker poured a round of fizzy orange energy drink shots at the nurses station where we counted down and said cheers. the holiday schedule for this year hasn’t been released, but if i’m off, i want to be with my husband and my dog, night air on my skin, sipping something fun.
74 °F Clear